Monday, October 1, 2007

The Day of the Interpreter

I have just learnt that yesterday was the Day of the Interpreter.
We were congratulating Lyubas, Nadezhdas, Veras, and Sofias on the day (the Day of St. Sofia and her daughters - Vera, Nadezhda, Lyubov), and nobody knew that I also had a holiday (nor even I!)
SO... I am eager to receive your congratulations!!! You are welcome to wish me all the happiness, luck, health, gloss, love etc etc that exists in the world!!! :)))

PS we will definitely correct it today having a small party with Lyuba and Yegor :)

PS2 there's another date today for me also - my Mom's having a Birthday

2 comments:

George said...

Hi!!!!
I have already wished you all that I wanted. But also I want to wish you so much love as you want! I wish (Can you imagine I wrote this letter but something happened and I've deleted all that I've written, so now I'm trying to restore it..) you to be happy, I really believe that you'll be happy so long as you'll be yourself. Be yourself - be happy!!!
I don't know you very well but think you're kind, pretty, just good person and lovely girl!

And I want to correct you: my name writing in English like George.

And happy birthday to your mum. The best regards for her!

toris said...

ОК, George :)
Thanks a lot for your wishes! We all spent great time on Monday. Hope there will be a dozen more of such small parties!!!

PS by the way, your English is not that bad as you've told me, really not bad at all :)))