I still don’t believe that we won the match “Russia-England”!!! 2:1 WOW!!!
The match was held here in Moscow yesterday, selection to EURO 2008, seems like the whole Russia watched it (either at the stadium, or sport bars, or at home stuck to the TV box) and prayed for victory. But nobody actually believed we were capable to win, ‘coz everyone knows that Russia can’t play good football :)
However yesterday match was more like hockey! We were great in defense, aggressive, good combinations… What has happened?! Nobody knows, but everyone’s happy!!! It’s like a holiday for us today, everyone’s congratulating each other, and yesterday Russia partied all night long :)
Now we have 2 more matches – with Israel next month, and with Andorra. But the most “dangerous” competitor is defeated yeah!
In my office we banked for either Russia or England. Russia was 10 rub. England – 20, ‘coz it seemed to be the most possible result. I banked for England, too. And I lost. But I’m happy that I’ve lost!!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now we all know Russia can play good football!!!! I'm happy and don't know why...
Post a Comment