Yulya was totally right yesterday, “We shouldn’t live for tomorrow only. Need to save some space for today, too”. I returned to the office and booked the ticket to Avril Lavigne’s concert. Found a guy on the Internet who is a theatre ticket distributor, and bought a ticket to the theatre, too. Called my friends to the Irish pub. If I want this, why can’t I satisfy this need of mine? After all, money’s nothing if one doesn’t spend it to bring some joy to his life. I can’t really understand those who are just gazing at distant tomorrow skies. It’s a no go. Then you turn round years after – and life’s gone – and you haven’t done anything you could have. I know plenty of such sad stories. These guys are now eager to give everything to turn back the hands of time. But it never works out. “The time is up… it’s 5 O’clock… it never stops…”
It’s such a privilege to be young and have no horizons before you. And being able to do whatever we wish to, ‘coz there are so many wonders and so many chances. And let this spirit stay in us for as long as it’s possible in our not-so-easy life! That’s my biggest hope ever, ‘coz whenever we dash it, in a trice our world turns into a black-and-white ‘everyday’. Is that what we’re born for? “Noway! Noway!.” We will prove the whole world that we CAN live a real life – life full of unbelievable adventures, miraculous discoveries, fantastic fulfillments and a whole color spectrum emotions! Life we dream of!! Life we long for!!!
"Take me to the place
Where we belong
Where we wanna be
No inhibitions
'Cause we're young
And we want to be free!"
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment